pimply,Re: Putting the Dots together.I'm guessing that it is...

1. 35,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    pimply,

Re: Putting the Dots together.

I'm guessing that it is either a simple AI or a Mind Controlled individual that works for the Deep State.

It comes across as highly psychologically controlled .............. it can't hold a conversation and responds to posters with virtually unrelated commentary so as not to be held to account on its previous post and thus the subject at hand.

If anything, it's a harvester of information. Things like who or what profiles as resistance.

If it is human, it's had most of the human qualities removed from its so called personality.

Psychopaths don't like having their status lowered............. their narcissistic personality needs the gratification and adulation to be validated, however, this Space Cadet has no personality to speak of so I guess it is a cross between "Damaged Goods" and "Mind Controlled Zombie"............ or AI.

I rarely engage with it as watching paint dry is more interesting.................. I guess being sub-human doesn't help it when it comes to dialogue.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.