AGY 1.22% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

I think it's important for all AGY shareholders to understand...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    I think it's important for all AGY shareholders to understand more about Dr.Carlos Sorentino, Ekeko and Lithea Inc to a smaller degree.

georgecostanza has already posted a link to Dr.Carlos Sorentino's impressive resume.
    http://blog.mica.org.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/131218_Sorentino_Carlos_CV.pdf

In order to fully understand who this guy is and the importance of his involvement with our investment and his involvement going forward, everyone should take a read of it..
    I'm currently reading the articles he's been involved with and trying to learn as much as I can about him.(I'll post comments on ones I think are relevant to AGY shareholders)

-The first thing I wanted to confirm is he the real deal or a scammer?

The only small concern I found is... Dr.Carlos Sorentino was Director of Technical Services for Admiralty Resources from about 2004-2009??. Admiralty Resources stock price did very well during that time and Lithium was a part of their operation. (I think they just had the wrong timing.) Admiralty Resources was Rincon Lithium at one time.
    http://ady.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/1285834111_2007-Admiralty-Resources-Annual-Report.pdf

This explains a bit about what happened to Admiralty Resources
    http://investorintel.com/technology-metals-intel/lithium-show-town/

Then...ADY went from $2 to 1 cents. The GFC hit and ADY sold the lith assets. I doubt he was involved as he wasn't listed on the BOD or senior management. However, his name is connected to it.
    It's interesting that Sentient group of Sydney picked up the assets for 22M. The asset had a 400 years mine life! Talk about buying low. Can't seem to figure our who owns the asset now.

-Does he know his stuff?
    This is where I feel really good about Dr.Carlos Sorentino. He knows better than anyone. I'd go so far as to say he's the leading world expert on Lithium found in Salta and extracting it from brine. He's run Geo teams of 7-14 in Argentina.

He's done EXACTLY what we need him to do and I believe this could be a massive advantage if AGY locks him up. Mr.Tse from Galaxy has said they just hired a bunch of "grey hairs" to set-up the SDV plant. You figure there can't be that many knowledgeable experts in brine lithium mining in Aust/ARG? I'm very happy AGY management has found him and hopefully locked him up.

I'd also assume he knows the locals and the who's who in the areas. You can't buy that kind of experience and Carlos would of given AGY management a detail tour of the area and the 2 properties AGY is looking at.

Once the DD is done, Dr. Sorentino can begin finding the best areas and drill and get some drilling results to the market soon.

-Ekeko
    Still trying to figure out what this company is. It looks to be 100% Dr.Sorentino's consulting firm. It's been registered in Australia! He spends a lot of time or lives here. I don't know if Ekeko owns land or mining rights or nothing? Yet, our HOA release say we are getting them from Ekeko. I'd REALLY like to know what other assets Ekeko has. I'm concerned I can't seem to find any public listed info on this.

From reading up on Argentina's mining laws you can "buy the rights" and then once you start exploring/mining you pay 100x those rights. Maybe Dr.Sorentino has been paying the small caretaker rights waiting for this chance? I don't know. Hopefully, we'll get more info after the DD is done.
    If Ekeko does own a bunch more of brine mining rights...I hope we buy Ekeko for shares and bring Dr.Sorentino on board.

As a bonus Dr.Sorentino is qualified to produce JORC reserve estimates.
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20041220/pdf/3p5bstf7lbh64.pdf

-Lithea Inc
    I don't know the exact link with Lithea Inc and Ekeko. They seem to be land owners of Salta's. They did a deal with POSCO to set-up a Lithium mining operation in Feb of this year. I've heard and seen many different Korean companies scouting in the Lithium triangle a year before things exploded...good for them having the foresight to get boots on the ground first.
    http://koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2016/02/602_198006.html

-Recap:

He "seems" to be the real deal. Knows the area as good as anyone. Has Australian connections and Oz educated. Looks to have over 12+ years of brine experience. Almost seems to good to be true. That always concerns me a bit.

He's the one you want hitting the ground running once the DD is done. Maybe he's already begun and the extra money from the CR will go to his team?
    It's exciting and it's just the beginning. In the past week and months lithium explorers have popped 30-80% in a day sometimes on news that not much more than a..."we are now looking for lithium"
    With Dr.Sorentino, AGY can now start giving the market real news.

It's exciting, as some of this info wasn't easy to find so that tells me the market doesn't know or understand how important adding a guy like Carlos to AGY is. When you figure it out before that market does...that's when you get the 10-20+ baggers.

After we purchase the 4.5M option...everything will be about getting a JORC reserve estimate. Funny, I was reading the GXY and AJM forums from 2015. They had this kind of info and were posting it. Once lithium prices started to move they sat back and enjoyed their 30+ baggers. Just great insight. I admire them. With AGY...it's like a big flashing neon sign..."Easy 10+ bagger alert". We are on the ground floor. A JORC reserve estimate gives the stock a MCap of 50M-500M just like ORE and soon to be GXY.

GLTO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $51.68K 619.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112262 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 2703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.