AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Not sure how my last post could be construed as flaming or...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Not sure how my last post could be construed as flaming or baiting but ill try again.
    So far, i believe, your posts have been defamatory, completely wrong and now very misleading. Your just assuming Alurralde will use the same process as FMC. Im sure with his 30 years experience in chemical processing he has figured out the brine he is working on has a higher Mg ratio than FMC's Fenix. If he does not prove the process he does not get his pay day and Argosy walk away.
    Nickel hexacyanoferrate has already been proved as an alternative to lime and reduces the need for fresh water also. Thats just an example and I'm sure Alurralde has other ideas. Sentient also claim to have a method which skips the lime-soda evaporation (developed in partnership with the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation Minerals Division, ANSTO)
    According to you everyone new should pack up and leave Argentina but you have stated before you are working for a company looking for land there. Maybe you should "insist" on giving them advice instead of Argosy.
    I'll take Cassandra's local knowledge and 'rosy future' prediction and Alurralde's 15 years with FMC and 30 years as a chemical processor over your mis-information all day long.
    Enough words from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.