C29 2.70% 7.2¢ c29 metals limited

Have been watching quite a few of the Ekosolve videos and are of...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Have been watching quite a few of the Ekosolve videos and are of the opinion that C29 couldnt have partnered with a better technology provider. The CAPEX and OPEX savings from using a SX process will be a gamechanger and of particular importance is the ESG credentials which are top notch. Moreover the brine, sans lithium, is pumped back into the aquafer which is good for nearby communities.

The Ekosolve process can extract 97+ lithium from a wide range of lithium grades using SX. I believe they treated a low grade sample which was circa 67ppm Li and extracted 95%+. This is in comparison to evaporative ponds which extract 50-70%. The point of using Ekosolve was that it was suitable for high Mg brines and a wide range of grades. Pocitos brines have about 120ppm Li. I expect Pocitos 7 to be no different. Interestingly Recharge Resources Pocitos 1 project had around 120ppm it its drilling in 2018 and 2019, just recently it was sampled at 161ppm. These ranges will be suitable for Ekosolve and was one of the reasons why it was chosen as as been the case for most Pocitos projects.

Australian institutions have a great reputation globally, Ekosolve being out of the University of Melbourne, will give C29 a big leg up when it comes to talking to offtakers down the line. GM recently signed a massive offtake and investment with an Australian Nickel Laterite processor on the back of the ESG credentials of its processing method. That method was spun out of the CSIRO. I'm positive when it comes time offtakes will hold the University of Melbournes work in as high a regard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C29 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $10.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $20.37K 282.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 251227 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 73140 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C29 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.