C29 2.70% 7.2¢ c29 metals limited

As a top20 shareholder of CNB, I have invested solidly in C29....

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    As a top20 shareholder of CNB, I have invested solidly in C29. This is based purely on the Mayfield project which is situated in the heart of Queensland copper country. In itself, it is worth north of the current C29 MC. A positive IP result at Mayfield will be seen and then watched by many trying hard to profit from Cu/Au discoveries in this area. IP has proven incredibly helpful and predictive to CNB and there is little reason to suggest that the same will not apply to C29's tenement. Tick Hill has historically provided masses of gold and the C29 tenement is just north of here (an added bonus!). Honestly .... our current MC (even with the expectation that a credit raise is around the corner) is a complete joke!!! And I haven't even mentioned our interest in lithium. It seems that the market just doesn't understand the difference between spodumene grades and brine percentages - particularly when you are aligned with a University-derived process that knows how to deal with average ppms for lithium. I realise I am shamelessly pumping the merits of a juvenile explorer, but there is nothing juvenile in the present approach!!!! I must also point out that technically our share price is set to increase. It is highly unlikely that our share price will dip below 11c. It is very likely to settle between 15c and 20c, pending positive news from Melbourne University or Mt. Isa. The risk reward ratio is definitely in our favour and that is what matters in this market!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C29 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $10.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $20.37K 282.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 251227 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 73140 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C29 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.