IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

EL 1093, page-3

1. 10,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2086
    I recall the Wardens Hearing was supposed to be on December 10th or 11th ? Then this news came out on the 15th, so I assume the court action stopped the Wardens Hearing ? No news of course from the company regarding any of this.

Landowners want new firm to mine

Source:
    The National, Monday December 15th, 2014
    By GIBSON GEORGE TORASO
    MT KARE landowners say they want a different company to mine their resources and not Summit Development, a subsidiary of Indochine Ltd which holds the leasing exploration licence.
    Under their landowner company, Kare Puga Development Corporation Ltd (KDC), they have filed court proceedings to stop the mining minister and relevant authorities from renewing Summit’s licence.
    KDC managing director Simon Kambe claimed that court proceedings were taken due to breach of 11 conditions set by the mining minister and the Mineral Resources Authority (MRA) in 2012.
    “The mining minister and the MRA had issued 11 conditions known as EL 1093 licence renewal conditions in 2012 for Summit Development to consider but nothing has been done yet,” Kambe said.
    He said only land investigation study (SIL) was done but no other of the condition had been implemented by the company.
    Kambe said though the land investigation study had been completed, it was not properly done, creating a conflict of interest which was under dispute and the National Court had restrained defendants from registering landowners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.