KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

Hi GuysNot a KAS holder but have followed it closely as I was a...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    Hi Guys

Not a KAS holder but have followed it closely as I was a VMS holder until recently.

El Capo was permanently suspended for comments about his moderated posts and HC Mods in general on the PEN threads... Ironic as the PEN threads have now been pulled entirely.

Anyway - El Capo is Spanish for The Boss

Earlier this year El Capo created another account for himself...

"The Bossman" - It was obvious to me when he began posting...

As even though his top secret indicator (TSI) was absent from his posts, he began posting on the GOLD threads and I recognized his posting style immediately.

This is the first time I've mentioned this on HC as I've noticed today that his new account (and all the new posts) has completely vanished.

Suspect he was reported or discovered via I.P. or some other method (cookies etc)

FWIW - He has predicted Gold to go below USD$1000 in the next 12 months - which was always one of his predictions back when he was posting under El Capo.

He was bearish on many stocks, including IVR - CCU - AZM - MNC and his downside targets on all of them were exceeded not by a little - but by a LOT.

So - this is not advice... but I wouldn't base a buying decision on his predictions, as while he seems to have been a good predictor of bearish moves, his accuracy with some of the lows predicted has been less so.

Having said that, KAS does appear cheap ATM.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.