BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

i know you're not a short term gold bug ctindale but obviously...

1. 1,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    i know you're not a short term gold bug ctindale but obviously jk and his loyal band of hc supporters are.

gold will need to hit $2000us plus in the next 12-24mths before their projects become viable. 12-24mths is because he cant keep the charade up for ever.

el mutton doesn't even rate as pie in the sky but i'm sure we will see more letters from rau and maybe a photo of a few guys looking at a rock because this is the next mirage that will drag the new unsuspecting punters into rau. if he fails to sell the possibilities of el mutton then he and rau are gone.
    after all,they sent a letter to the government asking for permission to drill,this is a long way from any real involvement. what government in their right mind would give one of the most important mining projects in the country to a firm on the other side of the world that has a history of ?

they can announce this piece of insignificant drivel(el mutton) but they wont tell us who the so called chinese company is that they keep telling us about for the last 2yrs. by the way its been 2yrs guys and the chinese are still wanting to see the gold.

they wont drill anything meaningful at el mutton as they have no money and no investor will stump up money under those conditions.

those who believe the figures of operating costs at amayapampa are in fairy land. at 1-1.5gt they are going to have to move and process a lot of dirt. with only 250 locals thats a lot of sacks that will need to be walked out of the mountains. the alternative is conventional mining methods. labour maybe cheap but heavy machinery doesn't run on human bodies. gold up,you can bet oil will go with it.

good to have a couple on a friday and vent a bit

by the way jk, i hear mt c might be up for grabs at the right price. could give you another 6mths grace before the games up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.