TSO 0.00% 2.6¢ tesoro gold ltd

El Zorro, an emerging IRGS (Birds eye View), page-115

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    Hi Freddie.

I believe Zeff mentioned that one rig was doing the roving so to speak i.e drilling the large step out holes e.g 80 and 95. Hole 80 certainly looked like it was in no mans land and would have taken a bit of effort to reach. But hole 95 looks as if it has taken advantage of an existing road so would have been a lot easier to get to. But despite these minor excavation challenges, I wouldn’t think these step out holes would be impacting result turnaround that much.

I know Zeff probably shouldn’t have phrased result return as a weekly expectation in an Ann not to long ago. I’m not sure if he meant this literally but it did muddy the waters for some and they have definitely taken his words literally which has meant that when they don’t come weekly then they have a winge.

But you know, I’ve been investing in explorers for a long time and I have never seen a company turnaround results as quick as this before...they’ve had to deal with a pandemic that has necessitated changes in laboratories for results and a Xmas break as well. Our results are coming back in batches of 5-8 per Ann. Even if that averages at 2-3 per week, isn’t that good? Some investors wait months, if not years to hear anything.

If people truely believe in this company, then an extra few days here and there till results come out shouldn’t be of concern. Good things come to those who wait...this phrase applies to serious TSO investors and not the traders or others who don’t do the research. As I’ve said before, there is so much to look forward to here.

M8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $16.78K 613.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 228494 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 162329 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.