TSO 0.00% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

El Zorro, an emerging IRGS (Birds eye View), page-2

1. 2,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4706
    Hey brother 8, bit of an old school analogue type of guy myself.. Though do appreciate the value of new gen tech..

That said, the significance of hole 51 is far more pronounced on the old terrain map than it is on mag anomaly map IMO.

Why?

Well basically because it is showing the major fault line extending South and if proven to continue is a sure bet to track right on down to Buzzard, but again this is only my opinion.
    Thought I,d cracked it last night but being 6 pints in meant that it didnt seem so much a revelation this morning..

Still, with Zeffs love of the machievellian and in lighy of how the picture is forming, it may worthy of note that Ternera in spanish has a translation of young female cow, or calf.. See spanish has both masculine and feminine forms.. Toro blanco, white bull is masculine and considered young. Toro Gordo, fat bull is also masculine and considered to be older.. Think ready for sale and fattened up..
    At the time I found it poignant that Zeff chose the feminine form for a name change from the old coquetas.. Why? Well simply because from the female springs life.. Without females there are no young or old bulls.

It is still just a hunch, but I bet under ternera is a big old pluton who,s carapice cracked on cooling creating those fault lines and which upon being subjected to a late stage strike slip instantly pumped gold bearing fluid up into Toro blanco & down into toro gordo and as far south as buzzard..
    Ternera was the mother, above her is a young bull with promise.. But below her is an old fat bull possibly saturated with infused gold..
    Knowing what we know now, the mag anomaly, drilling drone hill, hole 51 a mile south and showing visible gold, hugely successful hit rate.

Then I might suggest for any new entrants go back and have a look at the prospectus from Nov last year.. Find the geological forces sketch of Dr Nick Oliver and note the positioning of the 3 brothers fault highlighted in bright red..
    Then have a look at brother 8,s markers above, also in red showing 100g/m plus holes..
    Could be theres a pattern forming and that toro gordo could be a lot fatter than we may have first thought? 8H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41355 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 41355 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.