TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

It is what it is. Consistency of this gradual expansion is...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    It is what it is. Consistency of this gradual expansion is underappreciated, and is not sustaining shareholders' interest, or attracting a lot of attention. The MRE will be upgraded, and it seems inevitable that over 1,000,000 Ounces will be defined by the end of October. Is that a Headline, perhaps, in a more favourable Gold Market, which also seems inevitable. But it's a grind, it's a slow and painful process; and so much suffering on a global economic scale, is also inevitable, and people are increasingly exhausting their brave optimism and that spirit to support stocks and the economy. Even with diversified gold and silver holdings, many people in the precious metals sector are financially exhausted and have little left to invest, and with nothing but losses accumulating since November. While for other sectors there are frothy surpluses of perceived profits, built upon stimulus from unprecedented money printing, and with a looming inflation crisis; few seem willing to trade their 'winnings' in exchange for so called money, because they need MORE money, and only the stock market can deliver it to their front door. Everyone is holding on. Even the most pessimistic of bears don't want to face the unbearble truth of catastrophic recession and I won't use the 'D' word. And any increase in interest rates will end The Western World. And people with a conscience want to help save The World, and invest ethically, but only up to a point, and hey, maybe bitcoin can save the world from greed, and redistribute wealth and make bankers redundant. Those banks suck. We have criminal manipulation by Morgan Stanley amongst many others, and they have gotten away with half our money already and they want more. Regulators are doing too little, increasing penalties that pale against increasing plunder. And does anything even matter when compared to environmental devastation, and the ever-evolving pandemic. Is there any real security in anything, when all assets become liabilities, as everything you own becomes more than you can manage. Is gold the answer, to all our problems? And is it worth the cost and the time and the smog, to dig it out of the ground. Silver is so much more useful as a strategic metal, but has been manipulated to death, and you take on the criminal bankers and you lose, every time, because they can afford to play the game forever, and you can't. They're after your bitcoin also. They're stealing your Nickel. Copper, no doubt. Rare Earths, China's got them, and Now they'll take Afghanistan's 3 Trillion in Rare Earths, and Greenland has most of the rest of it, and their Government won't mine it. Uranium is such a tight market, easily manipulated for sure. Lithium and Graphite and Synthetic Graphite I should have held, and sold, and should still be trading. Tesla was never a viable buy as the USD got in the way of any buying opportunity. Gold is the traditional safe haven, it's true, that you never find it hard to sell your gold, in the real world. Hold it in your hand and it's so very real. As tangible as it gets. Is it the core of global economic security? Probably. Is it still relevant? It will be. People are creatures of habit. All my life I've seen how predictable and dumb the mob tends to be, at a fundamental level. Just, from experience, from childhood and throughout life, I've seen it everytime, there's a Crisis, then a lag, confusion, and then suddenly it's gold fever and the whole world flocks to gold. I was always mildly amused, by that lag time. It seemed so odd, like, no-one seemed to accurately predict it, and that lag time would always stretch out, and there'd be this deafening silence. And then, BOOOOM. Maybe the way it was is not the way it will always be. I've been trading just 18 months. I made mistakes, did all my reasearch, arrived early, bought a heap of promising stock, and sat and waited. Held on. Traded for pips to pass the time. Waited and waited. Nothing happened. Sold. Then BOOOOOOM. I realized, the market is a huge dumb lumbering beast of a thing. Or like a herd of dumb beasts. It's always grazing, and trampelling and it's chewing the roots out of the ground and then standing around in the hot sun dying of thirst and starvation. And it needs to cross a river full of crocodiles. And it's all "Moo Moo" and "Baa Baa" and nothing happens. And then, all of a sudden, it's a stampede, when you least expect it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.