TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

As i said, "It is, what it is." Sixela, you've failed to score...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    As i said, "It is, what it is." Sixela, you've failed to score points even now, even with the price near a 52 week low. You're probably the best possible advertisement, for anyone with more than half a brain, to be buying, now. I'm not as cruel as some, so i won't enjoy seeing you failing further, with every TSO success. Just quietly, you might wan't to put us out of your misery, and quietly crawl back under your rock, before embarrassing yourself further. Not a lot of down-side, from here, and you've had your day in the sun, and it wasn't pretty, already. None of what you've said has ever made any real sense, because it's just not supported by the well known facts, and so only a fool would place their faith in your tea-leaf forecasting of a TSO Apocalypse. "The Market is something we can't control" as Zeff said. Personally, I've seen some price action, recently, that looks like price manipulation, and i'll be reporting it. Not that anyone ever polices it properly, but it would be a partial explanation of why the price remains low. Not hard to see manipulation just ahead of opening, and just after it closes to Retail, in the afternoons. I see this happening with any of the worthwhile Stocks, and like i said in my very first statement on Hot Copper, I'd feel a bit rejected, if they weren't manipulating us. Maybe you could call Morgan Stanley and ask them for a Sponsorship, you might as well get paid for your dirty work. Is that defamatory, I'll say no, because how does one defame the infamous. We all know they're convicted criminals, and they're not the only ones. Meanwhile TSO is just an honest hardworking explorer/miner, with many loyal shareholders, doing exactly what they've always said they were doing, getting on with the job, and with more drilling data soon to be released, further de-risking El Zoro, and with a proven resource already, and with plenty more gold that isn't going anywhere in a hurry. Good things take time, and the pace of progress here is perfectly reasonable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.