TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Actually, Sixela, TSO is now Better Consolidated, (with higher...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Actually, Sixela, TSO is now Better Consolidated, (with higher percentage of Ownership, with more Territory, and with more JORC Proven Gold, and with more clearly delineated geophysical prospects, and affirmative rock chip and trenching samples corresponding with the known geology of fault mineralization, and with Yields near enough to 100%, and Permits farther advanced); than in earlier times when you were talking it up. We can see right through you. Here i am, I'm a Bear, I'm a Bear, look at me. But what you are is a fraudster. Your commentary is completely about what's good for you, Without Regard for The Truth, or for The Other Shareholders, and Workers, who are building TSO with their blood, sweat, and tears. You so proudly took your Money, already, and you break the hopes and dreams of Others, in your desire to own more, and without any conscience. I'm not judging you for it, just merely pointing it out, for The Record, so that hopefully Others will recognize your persistent negative commentary, for what it is. A kind of morally bankrupt fraud, though no doubt very rewarding for you. I'll stop just short of offering you my congratulations, at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.