EL8 3.26% 44.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

hmm I think you are being optimistic. there are a small sect of...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    hmm I think you are being optimistic. there are a small sect of people very pro nuclear and they do have loud voices (go them) but for every supporter there's about 10 haters. times won't change here till push comes to shove. we will still be here in 8 years when we are an international disgrace because of our C02 levels (and no we are not disgraced yet because Australia doesn't care). when we finally feel the shame, and the need for nuclear is staring us in the face, then maybe Australia will be ready for nuclear and cough up the money.
    in terms of our stocks, Australia doesn't have to legalise nuclear for us to be right about our U thesis and make good profits. the last 5 years (and beyond) have proved that. but I don't expect Australia to go pro nuclear within the next 5 years and nor should anyone expect that to happen. whether the debates that will be had will cause ups in our price - I don't know. I expect the news to be mostly bad so I think it's actually bearish. case in point today. u stocks down but urnj up 3% overnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $137.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 46.5¢ 44.5¢ $341.3K 761.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49999 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 46943 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.