AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Elazac or Alchemy?, page-31

1. 4,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    I agree it's a crock, almost 99% sure.

As to the BIFs being loaded with Au....well, I doubt it. BBX in brazil at least has an alluvial garimpiero operation over the top where one can imagine after a few too many shandies that the refractory Au-Pt alloy has oxidised over the course of millions of years, Au is liberated and is being recovered.

In the Pilbara (Cleaverville BIF etc) the same weathering hasn't liberated nuggets. Odd that. I mean, this all seems to stem from the refractory nature of the Bamboo gold, which shuttered the Bamboo mill in the mid 1990's. Solving the refractory ore created this supposed Elezac process. Haoma has solved the refractory ore with a proprietary process, but the numbers are just not credible and no independent verification has been undertaken....and suddenly the Cleaverville BIFs are all running a gajillion grams of Au + PGE?

Although, to be fair, ARV's Mt Oscar is in conglomerates overlying Cleaverville BIF. Purdy's is overlying the older Whundo Group, which includes a lot of thin interflow BIFs. So, I dunno. 1% chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.