ELD 1.20% $9.04 elders limited

This plus a few other things have convinced me to convert most...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    This plus a few other things have convinced me to convert most of my holding away from elders into Wesfarmers over the last few years. It shows they have not learnt from the issues they faced in 2007-2008.

That and the branches near me don’t pay for quality staff they have the attitude that working for elders is reward in itself and just seem to just blanket refuse pay rises or promotions for their ground level staff meaning they are just training good talent for other bussiness. It seems they invest in a lot of time into to people to build up a customer base only to see them walk away when they are trained up.

Finally I have to pay invoices to Elders for product they provide for us and more often that not their invoices lack dates, invoice numbers or consistent timing. Just seems sloppy and backwards. Just shows me elders is falling behind in a rapidly changing agricultural industry.

I am very sure there are plenty of decent and functioning parts to elders but I really feel the asx has better options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.04
Change
-0.110(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $1.428B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.11 $9.16 $9.02 $1.750M 192.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1624 $9.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.05 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.