ELD 3.14% $8.86 elders limited

ELD General Discussion, page-459

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    You could contribute to saving some peoples lives here @Aads— while we are eating excellent farm raised meat, or not, maybe excellent farm plant raised foods
    And holding this quality longterm ELD agricultural investment stock here in the asx.
    Certainly considering to and wish would own more too.

Here is my referral- for reference anyone interested.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5874/5874029-27f750cf85e2b586d4888844a282de8d.jpg

More recommended for men but I think women too should be more encouraged to have the test.
    But I am not a medical doctor.

There was an excellent Saturday morning video presentation by doctor who part of Sw1tzer Tv (‘i’ instead of 1), saying that this is a simple, inexpensive test really.
    To not get dyes injected in you and it be needlessly significant diagnostics.
    This is a good & very worthy test for everyone to have done, and could save your life.

Have to typically ask your doctor for as it’s not routine they will suggest & is out of pocket maybe up to $200?
    Simpler test. Be out of pocket this much I think anyway if was more indicated & got referred for what more complicated test.
    *Have by age and stage ~ 55-60 at latest

Again- all the best, thankyou to all for sharing.

Last edited by Aqua65: 10/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.