ELD 0.11% $9.24 elders limited

I believe management will release a comment as to the general...

1. 838 Posts.
    I believe management will release a comment as to the general situation soon. There is nothing from their end which is different to what was announced at their report meetings so the company is still progressing as stated with a comment that feb & march sales were slow due to wet conditions for transporting etc.
    Conditions have since dried up allowing farmers to sow crops. The next issue was that the farmers were waiting for rains to come to help with germinations. Well that also has come (albeit not so for WA).
    All this would lead one to thinking that the companies sales should be strong going forward and that also was mentioned at their reporting time. ie that mar/april sales were good.
    Its being shorted no doubt .Obviously I do not know this to be the case but it certainly looks that way.
    DYOR
    Come on Elders management do the right thing and address your shareholders at this time when the share price is at an all time low. You need to step up and reassure your shareholders.

MESSAGE TO ELDERS 31st May 2012 5.20pm

To the directors and management of elders limited, I am asking as a shareholder to make a statement to the market either reiterating what was said at your meeting or to advise otherwise. You need to comfort your shareholders if the company is on course so as not to allow your long term investors who have carried the pain to suffer in silence. It would be a shameto see long term holders who are worried sell out due to fear of the unknown to shorters and then see the shareprice rebound leaving them behind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.24
Change
0.010(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.460B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.26 $9.29 $9.17 $2.372M 257.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1227 $9.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.27 1388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.