SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Zol, I believe Eleague is the Eplay platform referred to in an...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Zol,

I believe Eleague is the Eplay platform referred to in an earlier announcement. Since the white labelled platform was launched in partnership with E Media which AfricaMobi is a subsidiary of. AfricaMobi has the connections with MTN, Vodacom and CellC. The relationship to my understanding is from the billing integration with these telcos. Unfortunately i am yet to see the monetisation that was alluded to in the announcement on the 26th of July. Hence i doubt we will be seeing any revenue this quarter.

As mentioned still looks very much in its infancy however the only promising aspect i can see there is already a "acceptable" level of engagement considering it was supposedly only launched this month.

I'm keeping my ears to the ground for some form of market collaterial which i'll keep an eye out for and see if it pushes some numbers into the platform. The whole half a million games played announcement seems like a bit of a fluff announcement, we need to see some guidance or timelines on the implementation of their monetisation strategy alluded to in that announcement on the 26th of July.

I have given management 2 strikes so far of being fast and loose with their announcements and guidance.

1. On IPO they mentioned imminent revenues anticipated in the June 18 QRT
    2. The lack of guidance / timelines regarding there implementation of monetisation.

The more fluffy unfounded comments they make the less confidence i will have in this investment.

I'll caveat that with its still very early days and i'm back in today. Risk reward looks ok EV of $4-5mil, ill take a gamble for the moment.

Cheers,
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.12K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3499240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3237302 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.