ECL 0.00% $3.15 excelsior capital ltd

Hi Elvis, Quinmon and others,Well the AGM is tomorrow and it...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Elvis, Quinmon and others,

Well the AGM is tomorrow and it will be an interesting day. The informal meetings have gone very well and it has been great to meet shareholders along the way. We have travelled some 6,500 kms by car camping out in the country and hotelling in the cities. It's an experience I won't forget in a hurry and I don't think Gerry will either.

The support has been solid and at about the level I expected. There were 10 attendees in South Australia, 16 in Melbourne, 10 in Sydney and 8 in Brisbane. I understand that only 25 or so people attend the AGM including the Board, auditors, secretary etc so we are likely to have had more attendees at our informal meetings than show up at the AGM. It was a bit surprising that Brisbane had the lowest attendence but there was no-one from the Hofmeister or Catelan camps in attendence. Only one shareholder (who attended the South Australia meeting) commented that he thought the Board was acting appropriately and that was in terms of not paying dividends. He seemed to believe the spiel about the effects of the GFC. Other than that, not a complimentary word has been said about this Board and its actions.

I will let you know how things go tomorrow. I don't have huge expectations for the AGM but there is now a very solid resistance from the minority shareholders of both classes of shares and we will do our best to build on this as time goes on.

Many thanks for your support along the way and particularly to those who provided the venues for the informal meetings.

GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.