I tried to illustrate earlier that poor money management despite...

1. 27,332 Posts.

I tried to illustrate earlier that poor money management despite the mining boom would have seen this country in a a far worse off condition.....

And that Howard does not go around taking credit for this mining boom but he does on his ability to manage the finances that it generates.

As for housing affordability, has any one ever heard of saving a substantial deposit first to close the gap?
    And then when going to buy a home, buy one that suits your budget!

So you write:
    "and there is an
    awful lot wrong with a chap who
    makes a Big Fellah of himself
    by kidnapping and caging girls"

Careful there mate, that might come back to bight you..

"Last week, Peter Coyne, the former manager of the dysfunctional youth detention centre at the heart of the child sex abuse and document shredding scandal, told The Australian that concerns about Rudd's possible role in the destruction of material known to be wanted as evidence were first made in the early 1990s."

He is innocent until proven guilty though.

In many ways we are under the leadership of this country whether it be Howard or the soon to be Rudd..... after all they make decisions that effect us in various ways.... unless of course you live under immunity!
    And the economy can also be stifled (continual over spending) or bolstered (strong savings) by the quality of economic management... basically book balancing, and thus is in many ways under control of the government.

As for the use of the word "hatred", I did begin that line with "maybe", and concede hatred is a strong word.

On one point I know we both agree on .... Out in our own garden we are under no one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.