ETM 9.52% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Election, page-201

1. GBB
    2,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    vcottet thanks for the complement .what happens next is the formation of a government ,IA has 12 and needs 16 but would prefer 17. A with 2 usual likes to go with the govt, so a extra deal will be struck over the next week with the dem, or N or even S.( in the past even while i have been there the two main parties have been in govt together)(the problem of ggg will just be put on hold i would think while the company gets the EIA corrected)
    as for kvanefeld it has in my opinion been made much harder for the company with such a poor EIA . even harder as they failed in the EIA to put a provision in ,in case a non uranium group came to power.
    kvanefeld is not a small mine but not huge either and certainly not key to greenlands future dispite what is usually stated here. perhaps if the company was more open ,answered the questions asked , did not employ the wrong people and did not play in the local politics as they did this would or could not happen. an unnecessary disaster that should have been prevented years ago

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.719K 186.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3468971 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 184519 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.