ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Election, page-240

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I was just trying to wind you up on the other thread which was a bit childish and you didn’t vote so well played!

more seriously though what kind of compromise do you see? I’ve been following this since 2010 and admittedly sold 50% when the public hearings got extended and the rest when the dems pulled out of the coalition. I’m just struggling to see how people who have spent their entire political careers campaigning against this project and will now (rightly or wrongly) claim that they have a popular mandate to cancel the project suddenly say oh actually well let it happen after all.

until there is a licence it’s their call to reject an application and even if one were forced through (some how) they can make it impossible to work - there will always need to be periodic permits required as a matter of course or migrant workers will need documents to come to build etc - without support of the government stuff just becomes impossible from a practical perspective. Which also probably makes it hard to fund

i hope I’m wrong as the world meds the resource and whilst shenge are involved it seems easier for the west to have some control over this resource that stuff coming from China which would also be good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.