AJL 11.1% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

Tgn01 Well put my friend! I actually wanted to post similar...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Tgn01
    Well put my friend! I actually wanted to post similar analyses, albeit not as well drafted as yours ;-)

So, No Man Overboard. What a relief!
    (only one woman will go overboard later this week; mrs May)

DUP are even seen as 'climate deniers', from what I have seen on twitter. I would therefore assume they will not be hating shale.

What is unclear to me is if the proposed Conservatives policies around fracking will see implementation under a coalition. Also now within their own ranks the Torries will have to compromise more.

Meanwhile, the Greens (don't understand why people always write this in plural, they have only one seat. ONE SEAT. NATIONWIDE!) have only scored less then 1300 votes in the Fylde (PNR, where Cuadrilla is building the site), the Conservatives won with 27.500 votes an nearly 12000 vote majority.
    Always nice to see some numbers. It helps for perspective.

Corbyn has won for two reasons. In any modern election people seem to vote against something, rather then in favor of. Corby has a long career of protesting, voting against everything from the back benches. Brexit was a vote against. Trump is a vote against etc.
    The second reason, and that is mainly why he has so many young followers, is that he offers 'free beer' to everyone. He is promising everything is for free under his leadership. People like that. His financial back up is not there, but no problem because he will also nationalise transport and energy. You couldn't make it up, but it is true.

Anyway.... we are most likely relatively ok for the next 5 years. Congrats. Let the games begin!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.158K 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 476435 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 280678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.