LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

With the U.S. Presidential debate taking place at 6:00 p.m.,...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    With the U.S. Presidential debate taking place at 6:00 p.m., EST, tomorrow, July 27, 2024, I urge everyone to take note of the "winners and losers" of that debate. It could eventually have a material affect on LYC. CNN has published each candidates policy positions today, in advance of the debate. Here is Trump's official position on EV cars and climate issues. Trump has been taking millions from "Big Oil", and has even offered "special favors" (graft) in lieu of campaign donations.

Trump has promised to roll back new car pollution rules at the Environmental Protection Agency that could require electric vehicles to account for up to two-thirds of new cars sold in the US by 2032. Biden’s electrical vehicle-related policies, Trump claimed at a Michigan rally last September, “spell the death of the US auto industry. “On day one, I will terminate Joe Biden’s electrical vehicle mandate, and I will cancel every job-killing regulation that is crushing American autoworkers,” Trump added.

Here is the actual link: https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2024/04/politics/trump-campaign-promises-dg/

A Trump victory in 2024 will END the EV revolution in the USA. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.