WBT 7.84% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

additional selector info operational applications within...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8264
    additional selector info operational applications within disrcete and embedded

the cake ingredients that makes this selector:
    Arsenic Tellurium Germanium Selenium
    the AT incorporated and varied by patented component ratio to the GS allows 'tunable' and highly adaptive implementation / applicability across multiple array densities ...(huge)

while talking of applicability this selector comprised of this metrology Ge3 Se7 As2 Te3 is tunable to the resistive properties within the desired array whether it is OXRAM, CBRAM or PCM
    from this viewpoint alone this is a stand alone industry first ...never heard of a selector where the constituent components can be optimised based entirely on the resistive electrical resistance of the memory.

Note
    *( may be more examples behind closed doors but with all available information this appears to be a potentially a unique offering in the space)

as I understand the relevant registered description:
    tunable encompasses the fact it is possible to achieve the largest possible programming window with the resistive element across oxram, cbram and pcm allowing to maintain threshold current value that matches the changeover threshold current of the memory element minimising leak current matched to the desired array size.

....these guys continue to have unparalleled success in their product development pathway

( as I read it) potentially appears possible to have the cake and eat it
    Last edited by Flectional: 15/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
-0.200(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $443.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.58 $2.31 $2.702M 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 41048 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 3173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.