Speaking of Get Up reminds me... I haven't seen any discussion...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Speaking of Get Up reminds me... I haven't seen any discussion on who organised and financed the hit job on One Nation...namely
    1) Nice little man (reportedly ex ABC) turns up at ON office door and says "I have these great friends in the NRA in the US who will give you lots of money for your campaign if you promise to change the nasty gun laws... come with me and I will introduce you!"
    2) Nice little man (and Akubra) flies to US with the two stooges and wines,dines, and entertains them, secretely filming everything so they won't forget the good bits like the pole dancers.
    3)At the appropriate moment nice little man gives all the film (except the pole dancers, aka naughty bits) to his mates at the ABC to show the world what suckers the ON guys are. ABC (surprise!suprise!) make a Four Corners special edition!
    4)At the next appropriate moment Akubra Man hands out the pole dancing and naughty drunken touching film to do the final ON discredit.

So... our ON heroes are demonstrably a pair of silly dills which we probably mostly suspected, nonetheless they were targetted and entrapped by a well organised sting, presumably to minimise ON polling and hence preference flow to the LNP. My question is: Who planned and financed the whole operation, years in planning and preparation? Where is Akubra man now? This is a new high (or low) in political rivalry and smells like the US Democratic "false news" campaigns.

What are your thoughts?

BB.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.