MAN 3.45% 3.0¢ mandrake resources limited

Both ElectraLith and ElectroFlow have been tested on MAN Brines...

1. 10,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Both ElectraLith and ElectroFlow have been tested on MAN Brines and ElectraLith DLE has produced 99.9% pure
    battery-grade Lithium Hydroxide from Mandrake brine, and similarly Electroflow achieved 92% Lithium recovery and direct conversion
    to Lithium Hydroxide from MAN brine

.MOST IMPORTANTLY, MAN at this stage has no intention of doing much more in this HORRID Lithium market than get the indicated JORC Resource out which is due anytime now, and then with the success ElectrLith(RioTinto) has achieved on MAN's Brines TO DATE, i SUSPECT a takeover of MAN either fully or its Utah Project will be achieved !

So the above show both ElectraLith and ElectroFlow work extremely well in extracting pure battery grade Lithium Hydroxide from MAN Brines, that is fact !

Most importantly and i quote MAN- " ElectraLith's DLE and Refining (DLE-R) technology processed brines in parallel from both Mandrake's Utah Lithium Project and Rio Tinto’s globally significant Rincon lithium brine project in Argentina.
    Spun out of Monash University and backed by Rio Tinto and IP Group Australia, ElectraLith’s DLE-R is emerging as one of the cleanest, fastest, most versatile and cost-efficient methods of extracting and refining lithium. It’s proprietary electro-membrane technology requires no water or chemicals and can run entirely on renewable power, making it ideal for the water and resource constrained Paradox Basin.."

The above clearly shows that MAN are moving ahead all be it conservativly given the state of the current Lithium Market conserving their huge cash balance of $15m and pending a JORC Resource anyday now from large amounts of Historical Drill Cores and data MAN have aquired for next to nothing, Again very conservative.

In contrast your ASN which i don't want to bring up, but must in comparison to your post, has spent 10s and 10's of millions of dollars on a project where the Lithium market is now in the poo( ASN blind to it as it continues to plough cash in like there is no tomorrow ), with a DLE that uses so much water, and have found themselves now with a water permit on hold due to environmental concerns with the water usage, and the 10's and 10's of millions ploughed into the ASN project have found ASN on the brink of survival with 1 quarter of cash remaining and then it is into the $30m loan which will only last a further 3 quarters then what.?
    If the Lithium market has not impoved in 12 months time and/or the ASN water permit is still under review or not granted, then ASN could likely fold unless a highly dilutive CR is applied to ASN.
    Face it my friend, ASN are now teetering on the brink of survival?

In contrast MAN are swimming in loads of cash, and as i stated MOST IMPORTANTLY, MAN as i understand it has no intention of doing much more on this horrid Lithium market than get the indicated JORC Resource out which is due anytime now, and then with the success ElectrLith(RioTinto) has achieved on MAN's Brines, i SUSPECT a takeover of MAN either fully or its Utah Project will be achieved.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6357/6357336-ab89c7638e5d2c1b6bd0d820e7a98a3b.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6357/6357337-e969ab3dbd500ce57981e9625ff925ce.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $18.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $35.32K 1.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9018 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 425633 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.