ECM 0.00% 8.0¢ east coast minerals nl

shhh... don't talk about ECMO, not for a few more weeks at...

1. 1,653 Posts.
    shhh... don't talk about ECMO, not for a few more weeks at least...

Actually all cards on the table, I've been buying as many ECMO as I can recently and would like a whole lot more but I've pulled all my orders since the consolidation announcement.

When you're at levels like 0.5c there's really not a lot of room to move down hence it kind of ends up being a bit of a base by default. Once consolidated those 0.5c trades will be at 2.5c which leaves a lot more room to find the floor. Same goes for the heads really. They are out of the money options and although they have a pretty reasonable period before expiry we'll need a post consolidation move from 12c to 20c to bring them into the money.

I've done huge amounts of research on this company (which I'll post sometime soon) and I realistically see market cap in 2 years time being somewhere in the range of $250m - $1b. But until real news flow starts happening I won't be surprised to see some further short term downside.

I'm waiting with baited breath to see the results of the partly paid share auction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.