88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Same thing was posted on WKT and others. I have looked at the...

1. 7,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Same thing was posted on WKT and others.

I have looked at the video, I like electric cars.
    Just one thing, the pic with all the car parts exploded view and 2000 moving parts, does that mean all the parts in the pic, ie wheels doors etc, add up to 2000' which I think it does,.
    If it does then most of all of these parts are on an electric vehicle as well.
    I think the part comparison should be only related to the engine.
    The pic in the video is misleading, showing all the parts of the fossil fuel car, very dramatic though.

A few other misleading bits

Horses ate grass and shat all over the place, pulled a timber wagon with timber wheels,and steel rims.

Cars burnt gasoline, you don't have to pick up shit, harness un-harness, rub them down etc etc , yes the car was disruptive but it was like a couple of thousand % change/difference to a horse, hence why it was disruptive.

Electric cars are basically a copy of a fossil fuel car with different propulsion, not quite the same disruptive technology from a horse to a car, far from it.
    What this guy is talking about is a revision of current tech. a relatively small % change.

True disruptive will be a "Jetson" type vehicle to replace the current car, regardless of how it is powered.

i.e.; no wheels etc basically a bubble with a propulsion device. (yeah yeah a comic strip from way back, Mickymouse landed on the moon in a comic strip way back before Neil, and it was considered a child's dream.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.