88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Electric Cars Could Wreak Havoc on Oil Markets Within a Decade, page-59

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    This is all Off topic imo.

How does this possibly have anything to do with whether or not Icewine is a viable investment or project.

The LTHers know what they potentially have at Icewine and even if these new technonologies start to influence the oil market in a decade this company will have either paid its investors handsomely or sunk into the North Slope Oblivion.

BUT atm with $25M over subscribed instos and funds enthusiastically dipping in to the company I can see where general opinion lies and its certainly NOT as a hold a greeny stock for 10 YEARS PLUS to wait on any such renewable EXPLOSION.

The HUGE advantage 88E has over other explorational plays is that their product is HIGH END API and that means that its in demand for not just motor vehicles.

I guess its all a part of becoming a successful oiler and you know you might be getting there when we start getting off the planet greeny posts espousing the coming of the end for the oil industry. It'll come but I recon it will be well post the exhaustion of the first phase of Icewine production a couple of decades away.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.