Hilarious reading comments from the anti EV crowd! I'm...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hilarious reading comments from the anti EV crowd! I'm reading a book about when the car first disrupted the horse and carriage market - deja vu.

I've owned an EV for one and a half years and done 30,000 km in it so I'll just throw a few facts out there about my car for those willing to listen:
    1. Most of my charging (fuel) is at home from my solar system and costs me nothing.
    2. Unless I'm doing more than 400 km in a day i dont wait for charging. Simly plug in and then go about my day.
    3. On the rare occasions I'm dojng more than 400 km in a day im usually up for a break after 4 hours of driving and enjoy a meal while my car is charging for 30-40 mins.
    4. My servicing costs are $0. That's right, theres nothing to service so no travelling to the setvice centre and handing over money.
    5. Im not a rev head, and I bought the slow version of my EV, but ill beat pretty much any non-EV at the lights.
    6. My car is silent. I can talk to my family in the car without yelling.

On the other hand, if you love gojng to the servo and handing over money every week then an EV is not for you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.