Nooooooooooooooooo - no no no no non I like my stuff to work - I...

1. 84,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Nooooooooooooooooo - no no no no non

I like my stuff to work - I absolutely hate with a passion breakdowns.

I do love driving (the exception being getting used to driving with these bloody Europeans who are all on the wrong side atm) - and, I love driving nice things - but, I have never ever liked the sheer and utter break in the boredom of life by breaking down - or funny noises, or smells or god knows what to interrupt my enjoyment of the purity of it.

Also - I'd be very happy to have what you call a 'daily' as something special -

not that I use anything as a 'daily' now - except feet or bicycle. But, for the purpose of 'daily' in this discussion - well, it would be interesting to see if I had the garage I would like - what I took as my go to machine

to be honest - for a 'pop to the shop' - if I were to throw legality and caution to the winds and not use feet or bicycle -

I would like a scooter ------- just sitting there - ready to go (electric would be fine) -- I mean a motor scooter -

just get on it - and go ---------- in summer - just in a shirt and shorts - nothing else

pull up at the door of the shop - hop off - walk in - get what I want - go out - hop on - go home

to me - that's freedom and fun

of course - unless in Asia - it's not possible

and, in winter - forget that idea - jump into the heated seats and climate control ---------- whatever is in the garage pointing the right way
    Last edited by pintohoo: 03/06/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.