Electric cars not the best option, page-2901

1. 35,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    That's a very poor attempt at spin there. Seriously ? Are you the best the cubby house can put up ?

" He also claims every home is a charging station......"

Trying to back out of that one now Mr " market cap doesn't matter " ? rolleyes.png

While most evs in the country will charge at home most of the time, there is also the need for public charging infrastructure.

Consumers still have range anxiety although in reality it is probably it's probably wrong. It doesn't help when right wing, big talking wankers on investment forums regularly post lies about topics they know very little about.

In order to give people confidence to purchase a quite expensive car over a much cheaper ice one, they want to be confident that they can use it everywhere. And then there's the commercial users that might need to use public chargers regularly.

There's also the massive convenience of charging your car while it is idle for many hours when you are away from home. It will also provide an opportunity for those vehicles to provide grid support when they are not at home.

I know for a fact that tourism operators in rural Victoria were particularly interested in public charging as some of their customers from the city weren't going to come if they couldn't charge their cars.

Anymore bs claims you want me to waste my time on ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.