OCI understand where you are coming from, but I also agree with...

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    OC

I understand where you are coming from, but I also agree with acorn.

It would be wonderful to have an intelligent discussion with someone who is a well-informed solid hydrogen advocate and able to articulate their argument in a coherent way. I would love to actually get more solid scientific information on hydrogen technology rather than just a random collection of media releases from various PR departments of vested interests.

I am invested in the EV industry, but at some stage would like to invest even more. Until then, I want to challenge my own views and hear about other competing technology to ensure I am betting on the right horse.

I think HotCopper ought to moderate posters who just cut and paste lengthy articles in order to drown out dissenting views to their own. Alas, that does not seem to happen. So we can only do our best to try and understand - through all the bile and abuse that some are throwing at us - what it is that they are actually trying to argue for.

At the moment it appears to me that HHOgas is posting about two mutually exclusive hydrogen technologies that would require vastly different technology and infrastructure.

Not sure which convenience he actually believes will win out over the other ;-)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.