GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What’s the bet that the “research” this is guided by/ based on...

1. 13,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8475
    What’s the bet that the “research” this is guided by/ based on has NOT thoroughly considered the offset effects on our health system costs due to lower air pollution?!?!?!

From the article:

“Mr Dwyer said because federal fuel excise was diverted into consolidated revenue, eventually a falling tax take would see money drawn from hospitals and schools because there would be less money to pay for roads.”

What a load of BS.
    What are the cost savings to hospitals etc due to less respiratory issues and illness?!?!?!?!

Factor that in.
    I recall when we discussed this a few weeks ago, a back-of-the-envelope estimate was around $500 per year, based on several published estimates of vehicle-pollution-related health care costs....interesting, because at 4c per km (mentioned in the article as the equivalent fuel excise rate), that’s about $600 per year @ 15000km....!!!!!!
    Wow, so the health cost savings offset the loss in excise but they want to impose an EV user tax to recover it!!!
    This equates to DOUBLE DIPPING.

If anyone knows who is doing this “research” or identifies any relevant contacts, please let me know because I would like to put some questions to them directly. “Please explain”.

Ffs !!
    Last edited by GCar: 21/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.