GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Saw some links to electric EV's etc on a local facebook group....

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Saw some links to electric EV's etc on a local facebook group. Some of the comments were just so laughable. Problem is so many people are just so set in their ways and ideas.

Some of the comments about the uptake in Noway.

a) There is no way I will be getting an EV.
    b) Fine, but with a range of 200km they will never take off in Australia. (more than likely this 200km range was cherry picked from a lower range cheaper model (not a Tesla) and they just put km instead of miles.)

Someone then linked that a Tesla was driven 26,000+ km around Australia. One of the comments (that I laughed at) was...

a) That will need to have the batteries replaced now!
    b) Probably towing a diesel generator behind it!

I'll ask this question... if crude oil is blocked from the gulf region and Australia runs out in the ~15 days (assuming no panic) how far does a petrol car get with 0 litres in the tank? (Think most of us here can work that out). Makes me feel safer if I know rooftop solar etc can eventually be charging our car and transport fleet.

I know some of the charging points are from diesel generators, however people forgot to mention these were fast temporary solutions to fill in gaps during an initial roll-out. A lot of these will eventually use a combination of wind/solar and a storage solution. Also, I'd hope they'd be gathering statistics on the usage patters so they can match the supply with the demand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.