GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

@Suwang Hi, I thought that you may be interested in reading some...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    @Suwang Hi, I thought that you may be interested in reading some of the articles that the NRMA has been publishing on the future of EV transport in Australia, and about what they have been doing to enable, and prepare the infrastructure, for what is to come.
    They expect the prices of EV’s to be on par with ICE vehicles around the year 2024, and we’ll soon be able to see what the interest and uptake will be like in the future, as the enquiries and curiosities of our population continue to build in the present. Some people tend to drive hybrids, while there is still a percentage of people that are intending to hang on to their ICE vehicles for the moment, due to affordability, convenience, and their perceived unknowns about range anxiety, however, the NRMA seeks to inform and educate the public in this area.

The NRMA story began in 1920 as a lobby group for better roads to allow motor vehicle travel across NSW and ACT, and we’ve been helping to shape change for our roads and transport for 100 years. Now, the inevitable future of motoring is electric, and we’ve already made solid headway on our EV fast charging network.

We’ve installed 40 EV fast chargers across regional NSW along most major highways including the Hume, Newell, Sturt and Oxley Highways, as well as the Mitchell, Pacific, Olympic and Great Western Highways. As we continue to expand, EV motorists will be able to confidently tour the entirety of NSW and ACT.

Now, we’ve partnered with Transport for New South Wales to help deliver at least 20 additional electric vehicle fast chargers in regional locations. This will be the largest regional network of EV fast chargers in Australia, helping to future-proof our communities.

https://www.mynrma.com.au/cars-and-driving/electric-vehicles

I see that the NRMA are offering driver education training for EVs. This will be good! I’ll take them up on that, before I get behind the wheel of my first time in the EV driver’s seat.

The idea of fully autonomous vehicles still makes me nervous. Let’s hope that they can be made to be idiot & accident proof. I’d probably be worrying about this, unnecessarily, as usual? Future road trips are looking like double the fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.