GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

In addition to the article below (already posted here) it is...

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327

In addition to the article below (already posted here) it is worth noting - in regards to the argument that EVs are too expensive for the Australian market... affordable EVs are coming.

One small Canadian manufacturer announced last year they have a FIVE YEAR backlog of orders for their $20,000 EV.

The demand is there, and with the economies of scale, manufacturers like Nissan and others will be producing cheaper EVs, en masse, quite soon.

I am currently driving a fairly rough-looking 2002 Nissan Pulsar. It's only the second car I've ever owned, but I'm not interested in replacing it with an ICE so I am waiting until a more affordable EV hits the Australian market.

Of course my old Nissan may perish from this earth before then, in which case I may be forced to stump up a less affordable EV! Either way, there's no chance I'll buy another petrol car.

---

A major Australian motoring body is calling for a ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel cars as early as 2025.

Key points:

• The motoring body says Australia is lagging behind the rest of the world in adopting low-emissions vehicles
    • There are only 7,300 electric cars on Australian roads
    • The UK and France have already announced plans to phase out the sale of new petrol and diesel cars by 2040
    https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-01/nrma-calls-for-diesel-and-petrol-car-ban-by-2030/10949414?pfmredir=sm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.