GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Electric cars thread, page-584

1. 3,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Nope, nope Billy!?

Here’s how I would prefer it done!

Number One: Construct more power stations similar to the one Elon Musk built in south Australia
    Harmsen, N. (06-04-2018) How Elon Musk's big Tesla battery is changing Australia's power landscape
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-06/tesla-battery-outperforms-coal-and-gas/9625726

This is so as to produce and change the power supply from existing coal stations and begin a base to support the infrastructure of solar energy.

Number Two: Promote solar power in industrial and residential buildings to support any related electrical activities, (This may also include the charging of electric cars)

Number Three: Then, promote electrical cars and any added power charging stations.

This may also take advantage of any advances that may evolve in both the electric cars as well as the batteries after number one and two are, or have been executed.

To me, Billy is putting the cart before the horse. Promoting electric cars in the reverse sequence as Billy suggest, may simply overload and/or destabilize the currently deteriorating power system.

As far as Galaxy and the lithium demand goes, I would see equal, if not more lithium demand with my sequence as far as putting the power stations first?

Not getting my vote Billy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.