GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Electric cars thread, page-585

1. 2,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1667
    Totally agree with you here Clive max. Batteries and renewables should come first. I have been thinking a bit about EVs and now think the take-up here by the masses will be slower than expected. I already drive a 10 year old car that all things considered will continue to meet my needs for a long time. The EVs I like (e.g. Tesla) are too expensive, and the others (e.g. the Hyundai) are a bit underwhelming and still have issues with range. I think the reality will be that at the same time many will switch to EVs, there will be a flood of perfectly good ICE vehicles that will hit the second hand market which will become very good buy propositions for the average person like myself. Getting solar and a battery installed on my house however would cut my power bills and also make me feel good. From a government's perspective (other than the LNP), I would think the switch to renewables and batteries would be desirable for a range of reasons including energy efficiency, economic, environmental and security.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.