GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Electric cars thread, page-74

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Quote: "Plus, world would be breathing clean air and it might stop middle east oil killings (wars)"

I don't know about that..! Can you actually imagine, what's going to happen over there, once 'The West' and China, indeed Asia as a whole for that matter, thanks to GXY's Lithium, no longer has any need left at all, to keep on endlessly sucking up to ruthless middle-eastern A-rab oil dictator despots..?

And just what do you think their native A-rab populations are going to do, once they suddenly realize that their own future increasingly looks like being a return to their good-ole-days of chasing camels around in 50+ degrees heat (sorry, re-calculate that as now 60+ degrees, thanks to global warming) and eating only palm-dates, while sitting cross legged, in their non-airconditioned Bedouin tents and watching, on their made in China TVs, how all of the folks in The West and Asia, are living their far, far more pleasant, and GXY Lithium powered, lifestyles..??

My bet, is that there are going to then suddenly be a whole lot of very, very, unhappy A-rab tribal native types casting their covetous eyes upon their local, gold and marble festooned 'temples of self-indulgence' owned by their own local despotic oil-dictator types, and then comparing them, to their own 'somewhat more modest' camel-hair tents, and suddenly deciding that they, have been seveeerely riippptttt-offfff, for many, many, decades.

Every day, I give thanks to GOD that Australia is, "Girt by Sea"..!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.