LIS 7.41% 12.5¢ li-s energy limited

Electric Vehicle Market

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    LiS is without doubt the jewel in the crown for PPK.

I have been following PPK for over 2 years; with all the JV’s there has been many hours of research involved.

We know Deakin worked on BNNT for a decade, on Lithium Sulphur Batteries from 2011/2012 and I believe Toyota were on board around 2016 – there is a trail of crumbs if you do the research, but most people are completely unaware.

Deakin University article from November 2016:“Deakin and CSIRO researchers have established relationships with a range of domestic and international companies such as LG Chem – the largest manufacturer of batteries in the world – Toyota, HydroQuebec, Cytec (Solvay Group) and Ausnet.”

https://www.deakin.edu.au/research/research-news-and-publications/articles/battery-research-powers-up-at-deakin

There has been one critical piece of research which has slipped past the market and gone undetected…..it is also potentially the most important – it solidifies a lot of speculation……Deakin – LIS – Toyota – PPK

Join the dots and make your own determination…..Don’t worry about the date, it makes the uncovering of this even more AMAZING.

This has never been posted to Hot Copper – until now.

All I can say is “Oh what a feeling”!!!

“Powering our future BATTERY MANUFACTURING in Australia”
    Deakin University, Institute for Frontier Materials

https://fb.watch/8jZ5lhYidy/
    The battery industry is booming - and its time Australia stepped up to the mantle and embrace its potential to become the leaders in renewable energy.
    fb.watch

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $80.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $23.04K 174.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 126476 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 298123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.