LIS 7.41% 12.5¢ li-s energy limited

Quantumscape...... @Magpie111 awesome research mate!!! Just to...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Quantumscape...... @Magpie111 awesome research mate!!!

Just to answer your question, I was asked to look into Quantumscape around the time of announcements from PPK with their new venture LIS. long and short I could not find any technical information that could quantify what they were claiming so back near 12 months ago I flagged them as risky, no technical information on a unknown ceramic material that does not need an Anode...... Alien tech maybe???

Or maybe not... their capacity they are claiming is less than theoretically available on LIS. So maybe not Alien tech LMAO!

@Magpie111 thanks for those patents my early posts on PPK were a lot concerning patents etc.. one thing which you pointed out ‘GARNET material’ in all my years as as you have said Autoeletrician and electrical engineering I have never come across ‘Garnet’ material (I know there is a few tech guys on this forum Correct me if I am wrong)VW gave $300M to Quantumscape back in 2018 after they had listed all these ‘GARNET’ Patents.....

VW will give money to any potential start ups, this does not mean they are backed by VW. Like any up and comers they hedge their bets, Quantumscape have been really good at marketing they are backed by VW and co.....anyhow @Magpie111 keep up the great reads!!!!

hope I have cleared up a couple of things I can tell you I am not shorting PPK LIS. But QUANTUMSCAPE is on my hit list!!! Scorpion Finance is exactly right!!!! They will go BROKE Simple

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $80.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $23.04K 174.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 126476 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 298123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.