LIS 0.00% 12.5¢ li-s energy limited

Any critical development news in near future? This is what I can...

1. 15,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    Any critical development news in near future? This is what I can guess from the Prospectus:

Pilot plant and OEM Partnership negotiations could be the most important, I reckon.

Short term

Year 1
    During Year 1, the Company intends to focus its activities on optimising the single and multi-layer Li-S Energy Batteries to further improve capacity and cycle life. The intention is to then retrofit these batteries into one or more products (e.g. drones), with the aim of demonstrating the practical benefits of Li-S Energy Batteries over conventional lithium-ion.

In addition, the Company intends to commence construction of a pilot Li-S Energy Battery production plant, with the aim of increasing the number, capacity and consistency of test Li-S Energy Batteries that can be produced.

The Company plans to continue to engage in partner development with a view to entering into collaboration agreements with one or more product OEMs to test Li-S Energy Batteries in their products.

The Company will commence additional projects, building on existing Deakin research, focusing on 3D printed batteries, flexible form batteries and solid-state batteries.

The Company also plans to progress its research and development and testing on Li-Nanomesh to establish the extent to which it can be designed to prevent dendrites on metal anodes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $62.71K 501.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 266049 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 8666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.