LIS 7.41% 12.5¢ li-s energy limited

@Newyperm Exactly mate will change the world!!!!@Magpie111 Great...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    @Newyperm Exactly mate will change the world!!!!
    @Magpie111 Great bit of information and research AWESOME!!!

And correct @Magpie111 I have been following and researching PPK BNNT LIS for a lot of years and have NEVER come across that gem of a video, what a CRACKER!!!!
    That last line directly linking Toyota with Deakin and working on a LIS Solve back in 2019, LOVE IT!!! I believe I did read somewhere that Deakin had been working with Toyota since 2016. That video confirms everything!!

I have to sort of laugh but Toyota were getting hassled a bit in their lack of EV development with other competitors I wonder why.... BRING ON LIS Toyota will rule the EV world!!
    I noticed in the last line of the ABC Radio interview from Tuesday 28 Sept, Dr Lee Finniear LIS CEO, stated..... "EV's are the KEY!!"

But on a technical front I believe a few guys have mentioned a couple of times @Copperoad etc

LIS tech is what EV’s need. Which we know they are lighter theoretically 5 x Better than the current best Lithium Ion on market.

I say theoretically as this is what they will be once they fine tune LIS Tech in current form is 3 to 4 times better than the best LION out there!! I have read quite a lot of single layer BNNT the fix...not Graphene....for the shuttle and breakdown of anode cathode after a small amount of charge recharge cycles and LIS are working on multi-layer. They have solved LIS With BNNT but they will even make it better!!!!

Anyhow bright future guys, sit tight enjoy the ride!!!

Again, don’t worry about the day-to-day volatility of the market, stay long term you will win!

Watch that video posted by @Magpie111 and sleep well LOL!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $80.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $23.04K 174.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 126476 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 298123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.