RNU 2.11% 9.7¢ renascor resources limited

@GoldGoldGold, great thread to start!For mine - (B) Currently...

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1580
    @GoldGoldGold, great thread to start!
    For mine - (B) Currently own an EV and it’s the best decision you’ve ever made. EVs for life baby!
    Love lots of the knowledge shared here from EV owners, and the aspirations of those in the queue or considering.
    Here's some of my own experiences and thoughts:
    * Remember the EV battery and home/stationary storage battery are currently much the same - Li-ion-based. Graphite for the anode and win!
    * First time I sat in an EV was on my Tesla M3 LR/Soft Performance delivery day!
    It's been a Jetson's experience ever since. Smooth silent one foot driving - I can go Blue Mtns-Syd and not touch the brake pedal.
    Cannot imagine anyone preferring the ICE experience, but occasionally I get the 'But MM, a big part of the driving experience for me is the noise'.
    Kick it to the kerb and save noise for those important moments in life - like rock'n'roll gigs what.png
    * Invest in a home battery system & solar. Shop around for FIT - my previous provider gave me 20c/kWh to the grid, then dropped it to 5c - my new partner Globird is back at the old 20c rate. On a summer's day, my 9kWh system can deliver 55+ kWh, and generate around $8 credit, after supply charge and normal, non-charge the day day use. I've not paid a home power (all electric) bill since installing the 2 Powerwalls. Home and vehicle fuel bills - nada!
    * Life in the mountains is about the outdoors and fresh air, and WTF, a diesel just drove past me on a walk and fork me, it smells disgusting. EVs will totally change your local air quality and life expectancy on a population scale. Did you know - diesel particulate is a Class 1 carcinogen
    https://www.iarc.who.int/news-events/iarc-diesel-engine-exhaust-carcinogenic/#:~:text=After%20a%20week%2Dlong%20meeting,associated%20with%20an%20increased%20risk
    * Light sleepers will appreciate the transition to quiet vehicles - and so will the economy, if less workers front up to the office sleep deprived. Check this out 'According to a study by Bruitparif, a state-backed center that monitors noise in the Paris area, a modified scooter crossing Paris at night can wake as many as 10,000 people.' https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/21/world/europe/france-street-noise.html. Goodbye Harleys - hello Livewires wink.png
    * Some of the' but I want to tow this' or 'drive Syd-Brisbane in onegowithoutstoppingtopissorstretchthelegsortakeinasight' is frankly part of the philosophy of why we are in this climate mess and belated clean energy transition - I want to do X, so I damn will.
    @RedwitchII, I'm a cyclist at heart, and under your own steam or with a little electric assistance, we appreciate what's required to travel distance. The modern westerner whose default mode of transport is not their own body but a fuel guzzler has got this totally out of sync. Lower your expectations - you're probably juggling too much anyway, BTW, I have done countless runs to the tip with the boot crammed with roadside litter picked, and the Tesla AWD totally rocked the muddy drop off area as easily as any of the utes there. Here's a shot of it after one adventure.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4543/4543730-b660ce4afb8cc3032c69834467fe606d.jpg
    Anyone thinking of buying an EV, stop by an EV charger and chat to the owner, they'll likely be happy to share their intel.
    Once you've made the transition, you'll totally have a smile on your face biggrin.png
    Go RNU for the Jun22 quarterly tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $246.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $750.5K 7.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126315 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.