FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Electric Vehicles - Images

1. 5,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2240
    Hi all - thought id share some pictures with you that are EV related that demonstrated & reinforced to me that lithium will continue to grow in demand as automobile take-up launches into the mainstream and enters normality. And this is just consumer based EV's so the there is  massive potential for every other sector imaginable.

Was surprised at the level of take up in the market already in terms of Electric Vehicles, on top of Hybrids such as the Prius which were extremely common to the new "Zero Emission" cars completely electric it really is amazing how Japan has embraced and are very much front running the push to clean energy and electric propulsion through battery cell advancements.

I discovered multiple 7/11 and I holdings convenience stores had a one seater outside charging with a staff member also driving it around on and off.. Look at the plug it appears this is just charging from a generic power mains so its dead easy to charge it anyway (this is easily the best approach)

IMO this is the promotion stage to front run a new branch of 7/11 franchises into Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations, beating Petrol Stations to the market which is extremely genius ..

I envisage a "power park" where an EV driver simply drivers over power cell and the vehicle will charge wirelessly.. like a tesla power wall only it will be generic to "android" based vehicle engines (i assume Tesla is patented but if not a universal charging system would be ideal to allow for supreme EV roaming and convenience to charge at leisure.

also noticed many EV charging stations popping up around the country with easy signage to notify driver by

Lots of electric powered Bicycles and by notable companies which means its being taken up by the industry giants rather than young entrepreneurs

All and all it was a really a bunch of anecdotal evidence that the future will be powered on cells ..

All Entire Image Set from 07-15th of May 2016 https://plus.google.com/photos/ JosephGale/albums/6284839994339120097

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.