ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

What a pity the earplugs are still in place A duck --- well...

1. 2,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    What a pity the earplugs are still in place

A duck --- well remember that old "all ducks in a row" landing on the lake - takes just one shot

Does your duck leave a wake or is it a StealthDuck paddling like mad wthout a wake going somewhere so fast that the said Duck tells us absolutely nothing as it is waiting for the faceless-ones to emerge at the AGM and expose themselves to all of us plebeians on HC via the webcast that ESG needs to run

No need for announcements when this room on HC is so full of the great 200-300 just like the Sparta300 and that bloke who had the seachange , who know everything there is to know about ESG except why the sp is looking a little bit wonky today - must be that daylight saving and the traders getting caught out by the early starts

Dont worry it should correct itself by next week - all those shares traded since the CR at 84cps got a good run up to the 95cps, so the SophisticatedOnes should be happy and come back for more when the door to the ESG share printing press is opened again with its now clockwork regularity to fund some other fantastical scheme that doesnt somehow have a GSA anywhere in sight.

A duck - a wood duck likes grass and a shelduck likes shrimp and a pink eared duck likes ....... Dont forget that we feel owed here in the ESG Room of Pain, so if the faceless-ones or any member of the BR crew could nominate to provide the usual homily from on high after the AGM it will be very appreciated by us - when is that AGM again so I can schedule some time to catch up , an event I look forward to like a nice soft serve icecream cone with chocolate topping served , beautiful and sugary but Drips all over you

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.