ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

some here keep talking up all the fundamentals (correctly in...

1. 665 Posts.
    some here keep talking up all the fundamentals (correctly in most cases)

they all ignore the fact that we are burning cash far too quickly... many good companies fail because they don't get this right. ESi may be one of them unfortunately.

ESI has amazing prospects but in my opinion has a 50/50 chance of making it through 2011

in reality ESI has no choice but to accept any handouts it can get, as most know..

They may have many irons in the fire and a potentially favourable environment (no pun intended)..... but how many months cash flow do you think we have left.... and what happens if La Jolla (who apparantly originally wanted a larger convertible note) walk away after this $2.5mil is up?? especially as, i would presume they are not as popular with the board as they once were (having smashed any favourable price movement).

I think the world markets are in for more pain this year... where on earth / who on earth is going to support this company then???

I hope there are contingencies that rely on La Jolla walking away after this $2.5mil (and a tidy profit on conversion thank you)

Better hurry up over there at 530 Collins...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17 4.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 20133021 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13832711 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.